This project was archived.
The eruption of the Sinabung volcano, in North-Sumatra, Indonesia, caused the death of 11 persons around Sukameriah village.
This job is to produce a detailed map of the area.
Update: Mt. Sinabung erupts again since Sunday Oct 5th 2014, and the peak of eruption is happened Oct 8th 2014. The task is done but its need to be validated.
Created by PierZen - Updated - Priority: medium
- Entities to Map
- highway (primary, secondary, tertiary, unclassified), landuse (residential, farmland), shelter (temporary, permanent), building
- Changeset Comment
- #hotosm-task-412 #MissingMapsJKT When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
How to contribute?
- Pick a square
- If there is nothing map, you can mark task as done
- If you see buildings, landuse, and roads that haven't been traced, help tracing them
- Upload, don't forget to put changset comment as described, and put "Bing" under source, mark task as done
- If you're not done, unlock task
- Pick another square and repeat from step-2
What to map and how to tag them?
- Primary road: highway=primary
- Secondary road: highway=secondary
- Tertiary road: highway=tertiary
- If you are not sure the type of the road, use: highway=unclassified
- Residential: landuse=residential
- Farmland: landuse=farmland
Then put additional information:
- If it's temporary shelter: shelter_type=temporary
- If it's permanent shelter: shelter_type=permanent