This job aims at mapping in details Lusenda, a town in DRC which has been hosting numerous refugees from Burundi, and the surrounding villages in order to provide baseline geodata to the relief organizations.
Requesting organizations: OSM-CD & OCHA
Some humanitarian staff will be in mission in the province in a few days and they need more accurate maps, therefore it would be really useful for them to get the priority area done by Sunday Feb. 19th, if possible.
Created by clairedelune - Updated - Priority: high
- Entities to Map
- roads, streets, paths and individual buildings
- Changeset Comment
- #hotosm-project-2533 #OSM-CD When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
Please use Bing imagery in order to map all the inidvidual buildings, roads and main paths. In more densely populated areas, feel free to break the task in smaller squares if it seems too big to achieve at once.
- Within residential areas, roads should usually be tagged as highway=residential
- Where they are too narrow for a car, please tag them as highway=path
- All buildings should be tagged as building=yes
The refugee site (on the western side of the town) was already mapped through task #2475 based on a more recent image, please don't modify it.