This project was archived.
Objective: Map communities, infrastructure, and establishments and services that support the tourism industry of Panglao island, and Bohol province.
A collaborative project between:
- The Asia Foundation
- Bohol Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Bohol Provincial Government
- The municipal governments of Panglao island: Panglao, Dauis
Created by GOwin - Updated - Priority: low
- Changeset Comment
- #hotosm-project-1337 When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
[imagery url available only after accepting the license]
Access to this imagery is limited by the NextView license agreement.
You need to review and acknowledge the agreement.
What to map
- Information - National, Provincial, Municipal and Barangay tourism offices,
- Attractions (cultural, historical, natural) - museums, galleries, picnic sites, resorts, view points, camp sites,
- Accommodations - hotels, bed and breakfast, inns, guest houses, hostels, chalets, motels, and similar lodging establishments
- Leisure - Resorts, Dive sites and dive shops, marinas, theme parks, resorts, golf course,
- Ancillary services - Embassies and Consular offices, Travel agency, Financial services (Money Exchange, Banks, ATMs), Transport services, , Emergency services (Hospital, Clinics, and Police)