- Entities to Map
- roads, buildings, collapsed buildings, collapsed bridges, flooded areas
- Changeset Comment
- #hotosm-project-1317 #marianadam When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
The satellite image post-disaster is misaligned in relation to the Bing image and to the GPS traces, so we recommend to fix the alignment of the satellite imagery before start mapping.
- The area covered by the mud must be mapped with the tag natural=mud.
- Add the tag damage=destroyed to the buildings collapsed, but do not change its geometry.
- Buildings partially collapsed can be tagged with damage=damaged.
- The roads covered by the mud, can be tagged with damage=destroyed.
- Add the tag source:damage=dam_collapse to all elements you put the "damage" key.
- Map all the buildings.
If you want to compare with imagery of the area taken on 27 October 2015, you can use that TMS layer: